Kahoot! student passes turn your students into leaders. Share Kahoots! student passes to give your students access to educational tools and features. Don't hesitate and watch your students fulfill their potential with Kahoot!.
Kahoot! student passes: In the web platform
- Log in to your teacher account at https://create.kahoot.it/login.
- On the left side of the Home page, click Share in the Student passes window.
- Select what should be included in your Kahoots! student passes.
You can choose the learning apps that are best suited for your students.
The Kahoot! creator option gives access to the advanced question types and features that will let your students make more exciting games of their own.
- Share the QR code with students. Alternatively, you can choose to share the passes via a link, Google Classroom, Microsoft Team, or Remind.
Kahoot! student passes: In the mobile app
- Open Kahoot! Play & Create quizzes app (iOS or Android).
- Log in to your teacher account.
- Click on your or your workspace’s icon in the top left corner of the Home screen to open your profile.
- Click Share in the Student passes window. In this section, you will also see how many passes you have left and how much time until the next renewal of the passes.
- Select what should be included in your Student passes and click Next.
- Share the QR code with students. Alternatively, you can choose to share the passes via a link, Google Classroom, Microsoft Team or Remind.