Need to create a game similar to one that already exists? Instead of creating from scratch, make a copy to save time!
Make a copy if you need to:
- Create a game similar to one that already exists.
- Edit someone else’s public kahoot (by duplicating you will create an editable copy).
- Avoid surprises (kahoots that you favorite may change if their authors edit or delete them).
You can find the Duplicate option in the three-dot menu ( ⋮ ).
- Duplicates are created under “My Kahoots” on the Kahoots page.
- Duplicated team kahoots will be listed in your shared workspace.
If you want to move a kahoot to share it with your team in a shared workspace, it's recommended to:
This way you ensure that all your content will remain available to you even if your access to shared workspaces changes in the future.