Want to host multiple kahoots automatically? You can! Playlists help you keep gameplay going with minimal stops. You “could” host a kahoot, close the browser tab when it’s over, then host another kahoot. Or… make a playlist before you start the first kahoot so that you can play all kahoots back-to-back without closing the browser tab. Here how:
To create a playlist...
- Click the checkbox in the top-left corner of each kahoot you want to host.
- Use the "Play" button that appears in the bottom-right of the screen.
Your playlist will then begin! Kahoots will play from top to bottom. At the end of each kahoot, there will be a "Play Next" button on the Game Over screen.
A few notes about playlists:
Players will remain connected with the same nicknames
- If you want players to rejoin, turn on "Require players to re-join after each kahoot" before starting the first kahoot.
At the end of the last kahoot, the "Play Next" button starts the playlist over
- Your playlist can progress on its own if you turn on "Automatically move through questions"
Kahoots in your Kahoots pages are sorted based on when they were last saved
- You can change the playlist order by editing and saving kahoots.