A cover image is the picture you see next to each kahoot on the Discover or Kahoots pages. It will also show during gameplay as a splash screen before the first question.
Images must be:
- In PNG, JPEG or GIF format
- RGB color mode (not CMYK)
- no larger than 5MB
- no larger than 3264 x 3264
Cover images are added, replaced, or removed from the Description Editor.
Search image library
Browse through over 2,000 royalty-free images across 15 categories
If you’re part of a team, you can instead search millions of royalty-free images. Search for anything and filter by related terms.
Upload your image
Use this to upload an image from your computer or device.
Remove or Replace an image
Simply use the Remove button. Then you can add a new image.
An intro video plays in the background while everyone joins a kahoot.
Videos must be…
- hosted on Youtube (we don’t store videos on our servers)
- using the full https://www.youtube.com/ URL (not youtu.be URLs)
- public or unlisted (private videos you can view will not play for others)
Simply add, replace, or remove a youtube video URL at the bottom of the Description Editor.