From the Question Editor, you can add, replace, or remove an image or video displayed during gameplay when a question is shown.
A question image shows as soon as a question and its answer options are shown.
Images must be:
- In PNG, JPEG or GIF format
- RGB color mode (not CMYK)
- no larger than 5MB
- no larger than 3264 x 3264
Search image library
Browse through over 2,000 images across 15 categories provided royalty-free by Getty Images.
If you’re part of a premium for businesses organization, you instead get access to searching over 74 million royalty-free Getty images. Search for anything and filter by related terms.
Upload your image
Use this to upload an image from your computer or device.
Remove or Replace an image
Simply use the Remove button. Then you can add a new image.
A question video plays as soon as a question and its answer options are shown. The question timer will not start until the video ends. Players can respond while the video plays.
Videos must be…
- hosted on Youtube (we don’t store videos on our servers)
- using the full https://www.youtube.com/ URL (not youtu.be URLs)
- public or unlisted (private videos you can view will not play for others)
Add a video
In the Question Editor’s Media section, use the Add YouTube link button to embed a youtube video into your question.
- YouTube link: Add your youtube video’s URL in here. Again, this should be the video’s full youtube.com URL, not a shortened youtu.be URL.
- Start at (secs) and End at (secs): These are the exact seconds you want a video to play (E.g.: you only want it to play from second 55 to second 65).
Remove or replace a video
Simply use the Remove button. Then you can add a new video.