Are you wondering if it's possible to play kahoots individually, without a host? Sure thing! You can preview a game before hosting to check how it looks or practice with artificially generated players.
Reports are not generated when you're playing in preview or practice mode.
How to preview
- Open the kahoot you want to preview. You can find it in your Library or on the Discover page.
- Click the three vertical dots to open a drop-down menu.
- Click Preview.
- The left-side screen imitates hosting the kahoot. The right-side screen imitates playing the kahoot.
How to practice on your own
- Open the kahoot you want to practice. You can find it in your Library or on the Discover page.
- Click the Practice option next to the Start and Assign buttons.
- You'll be taken to the lobby of a game with automatically generated players.
- Insert your nickname and click Ok, go! to start.