You don’t need an account to get started with our iOS and Android app. However, an account gives you access to some great additional features.
Without an account, you can:
- Browse and search through all public kahoot
- Join a live kahoot
- Play challenges created by others
- Create your own games (creating games without an account would give you option to login, sign up or save as draft. If no account you can’t play and share it)
- Host live games and screen mirror via Apple AirPlay or Google Chromecast
- Access reports on live games and challenges hosted through your device
With an account, you can also:
- Create challenges*
- Share challenges via text, email, Twitter, Facebook, Remind, and Google Classroom*
- Create, share, and play your own Kahoot! Games*
- Access your favorites and private kahoots shared with your account*
- Access reports on live games and challenges hosted through your account
* You must be at least 16 (at least 13 in the U.S.), to create challenges, share their own kahoots, or have kahoots shared to them.
How to sign in
In the bottom nav, make sure you’re on “Discover”, then tap the profile icon in the top left of the screen.
At the top of the profile settings page, tap “Log in” and sign in to your account. If you don’t yet have an account, you can use “Sign up” to create an account.