In addition to hosting a live kahoot in class, you can assign challenges to make homework awesome! Learners play them in their time outside the class.
Here are several reasons to try Kahoot! challenges for homework:
- Instead of paper assignments, students do their homework via games. It’s fun and engaging!
- Boost homework completion rate: students can play the challenges any time, so homework might be done before they even get home
- Save time you used to spend on manually correcting assignments, because homework challenges correct themselves
- Easily assess learning progress with challenge reports and spot areas that need more attention in your next class
- Last, but not least - make homework engaging and stress-free for parents, too! Several teachers told us their learners challenge parents with their homework kahoots.