Create a fun learning experience players can take with them wherever they go!
To assign a kahoot in the mobile app...
- Open (or install) the app and sign in to your account.
- Find and select the Kahoot you want to assign to others.
- Use the kahoot’s “Play” button in the bottom-right of the screen.
- Choose “Assign”.
- Tap on the pencil button to adjust how long from now the assignment ends.
- Tap on “Kahoot options” if you would like to randomize answer order, hide player position, or hide the question timer. (Note: by default randomize answer order is toggled on and the question timer as well)
- Press create and share your PIN with others. You can select Google Classroom or Share link or Remind.
Subscribers on Kahoot! Premium+ for work or Kahoot! 360 will be able to turn on Player identifier (collect emails to identify and track players) and Personalized learning (Players can practice further based on their performance).
The number of players that can join depends on how you use Kahoot!. To accept an assignment, players need to install the Kahoot! app on their iOS or Android devices, or play it in their web browser at https://kahoot.it. They can join using the link or PIN.
You can also assign kahoots on the computer.
To share an assignment in the mobile app...
After you’ve created an assignment, you’ll see a PIN and other options to share.
Tap the PIN to copy it to your clipboard
You can share it wherever you’d like, even write it on a whiteboard!
Tap the “Share link” button
This will open your device’s sharing menu. In most cases you can share via text, email, Twitter, and Facebook. Google Classroom, Remind, or other media outlets installed and integrated on your device may also be available on this menu
Need to share a PIN for an existing assignment?
Open the assignment from the "Assigned kahoots in progress" area of your home screen, then tap the "Share PIN" button.