Do you need to quickly create a lot of kahoots? Are you running out of time but don’t want to give up on Kahoot!’ing? We’ve got you. With the AI-powered Question generator functionality, you can create games by just uploading a PDF file or describing what you need. Leave the rest to the AI.
Please note that you as the author of a kahoot utilizing AI-Question generator remain responsible for the accuracy and suitability of the content contained therein, as well as its compliance with Kahoot!’s terms and policies located in our Trust Center, including our Editorial Guidelines and Acceptable Use Policy.
- Open the kahoot creator.
- Select one of the Question Generator options from the popup window.
Alternatively, click Add question on the left-side panel and go to the Question generator tab.
- Describe the topic of the kahoot or upload a PDF file.
💡 Kahoot! AI Question generator supports the following question types: Quiz, True/False, Slider, and Type answer. You can read more about our question types: Question types.
💡 The main language of the Question generator is English. Nevertheless, you can use it in other languages as well. The OpenAI models are optimized for use in English, but many of them are robust enough to generate good results for a variety of languages.
Generate questions based on a topicInsert the topic into the topic field. Keep it short and simple, for example, “Books by Shakespeare” or “History of football”.
💡 The character limit for the prompt is 30.
Click Continue and wait a moment. You’ll see a loading bar indicating the progress.
Generate questions based on a PDF file
Click the Upload PDF and Upload file buttons. Select the file from your device and
upload it. The question generator will use the information included in the file to create questions and answers.
💡 Question generator can process PDF files with around 58 pages or 117k characters.
- Go through the questions and click the Add button to insert a question into your kahoot.
- Edit or change the description in the top search bar and click Refresh to generate new questions.
- Click anywhere outside of the Question generator to access the kahoot creator. Here you can continue to edit your kahoot (you can edit the generated questions, add media to them, and create more questions).
- Save your game.
Done! 🎉 You’ve just partnered up with AI to make learning awesome.