Kahoot! creator channels offer a unique way to access ready-made, high-quality content from your favorite creators. Support your favorite creators and unlock exclusive access to their content by subscribing to Kahoot! creator channels!
☝️The creator of the channel can decide whether their channel is free or paid.
☝️ You can find and subscribe to Kahoot! creator channels both on the web platform and in the mobile app.
☝️ You can access all your channels via both the web platform and the mobile app regardless of where you subscribed. Make sure to log in to the same account!
☝️You can subscribe to 1 channel via mobile app. If you want to subscribe to more channels, you can do it via our web platform.
- Kahoot! creator channels: How to find channels
- Kahoot! creator channels: How to subscribe
- Kahoot! creator channels: How to manage subscription
Kahoot! creator channels: How to find channels
- Click on the Discover more channels option on the left-side navigation bar.
Alternatively, go to the Discover or Marketplace page.
- Browse through the content and find the kahoots or creators that offer what you’re looking for.
💡 On the Discover page, you'll find a section dedicated to channels. Click See all to view the suggested channels.
- Click on the creators’ nicknames to open their profiles.
If the creator published any channels, you’ll see a Channels tab. Click on it to view all the channels this creator has in their offer.
Alternatively, click on the course or the kahoot. If it's a part of a channel, you'll have an option to subscribe.
Kahoot! creator channels: How to subscribe
- Review the content in the channel. The first section is free so you can get a taste of this creator’s content and channel offering.
- Once you’re ready to subscribe, click or tap the Subscribe button indicating the price of a monthly subscription. You can cancel anytime.
☝️Creators decide on the prices of their channels.
- Go through the payment process.
- Done! You’re subscribed to the channel.
Kahoot! creator channels: How to manage subscription
In the web platform
- Click on the avatar icon in the top right corner.
- Click Billing.
- Click Manage subscription in the K! channels section.
- Click View subscription to access the channel or manage the subscription.
☝️ To manage subscriptions purchased via the mobile app you need to log in through the app (see the section below).
In the mobile app
- Tap the avatar icon in the top left corner.
- Access the Your content subscriptions section of your profile.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner and select Manage subscriptions.
☝️ To manage subscriptions purchased via the web platform you need to log in through a browser (see the section above).