Our promise: Kahoot! is free for K-12 teachers
First of all, let us reassure you - it’s our commitment to keep Kahoot! free for K-12 teachers. Kahoot! Pro for schools is complementary to the free product that is available today. So, the Kahoot! millions of educators know and love isn’t going anywhere! As a teacher, you can use Kahoot! for free - and so can your students. We plan to continue improving Kahoot! as part of our mission to make learning awesome.
What superpowers does Kahoot! Pro for schools unlock?
- Collaboration: Co-create, edit and share learning games together with other teachers in your school’s private team space.
- Saving time: Your team space serves as a shared kahoot bank that current and future teachers can access, saving precious time on finding relevant learning games.
- Advanced game creation tools: Save time creating high quality kahoots and increase student engagement by using our built-in Getty Images library with 74+ million images.
- Advanced reporting: Track student progress, step up formative assessment and improve learning outcomes with advanced reports that can be shared between educators and admins.
- Engage admins: Give your school’s admins visibility into content creation and data by adding them to your team space.
- Customization with school logo: Boost school spirit and student engagement by having your school’s logo or mascot in all kahoots.
- More coming soon!: We soon plan to add team folders to Kahoot! Pro for schools, as well as introduce advanced certification for professional development. Stay tuned!
Need certain documents for your school’s approval process?
- Sole Source Letter (contact us)
You can start with Kahoot! Pro for schools on your own and invite other teachers now or later, or get on board together with your team right away. You can also continue using the free version as an individual K-12 teacher and upgrade to Kahoot! Pro for schools anytime in the future. The choice is yours! :)
Let’s make learning awesome together!