Have a lot of kahoots you co-created with others? Wish you could organize them by subject, grade or other criteria? You can! Now you can organize your personal and school’s kahoots into folders. Unlock this feature in Kahoot! Plus and Pro for schools.
- This feature is available your My Kahoots space when Kahoot! Plus or Pro for schools subscribers join or create a new team space.
- Folders can be created in your My Kahoots space, not in your Favorites or Shared with me spaces.
- Personal folders are accessible to only you.
- You can create, rename, move, duplicate, or delete your folders.
- You can move your own kahoots between folders, or into team folders.
- If you cancel or are removed from your team, folders will be deleted and kahoots will return to your My Kahoots list.
- This feature is available in your Team space when Kahoot! Pro for schools subscribers join or create a new team space.
- Team folders are accessible by everyone on your team.
- Only the admin can create, rename, move, duplicate, or delete team folders.
- Only you and the admin can move your own kahoots between folders.
- Only you can move your own kahoots back into a personal folder.
- If you cancel or are removed from your team, folders and kahoots therein will be inaccessible.
Folders are not available for kahoots under Favorites or Shared with me, but there is a fix for that! You can duplicate the kahoots. The duplicates will land in My kahoots, where you can can move them into folders.
How to create folders
- Click Create new next to Folders. Type in a name for your new folder, then click Create.
- Your new folder is now created! Click it to open it, or click the three vertical dots to see more options.
How to move or duplicate folders
- Click the three vertical dots to see more options and choose Move or Duplicate. A list of folders will appear where you can choose where you’d like to move or copy your folder.
- You can use the ← above the list to back out of the folder you’re viewing.
- Pick a destination folder and click Move here. At the top of your team space, you’ll be able to go to your folder.
How to move kahoots into folders
- Click the three vertical dots on a kahoot’s card to see more options and choose Move.
- To move multiple kahoots at once, hover over the kahoot’s card and click the faded check box in the top left corner. Then choose Move in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- A list of folders will appear. You can use the ← above the list to back out of the folder you’re viewing.
- Open a folder and click Move here.