Have a lot of kahoots you co-created with others? Wish you could organize them by subject or other criteria? You can! Now you can organize kahoots into folders. Unlock this feature in Kahoot! for family & friends.
- Folders can be created in your My Kahoots space, not in your Favorites or Shared with me spaces.
- Personal folders are accessible to only you.
- You can create, rename, move, duplicate, or delete your folders.
- You can move your own kahoots between folders, or into shared folders.
- If you cancel or are removed from a shared space, folders will be deleted and your kahoots will return to your My Kahoots list.
- These are available in your shared space.
- Shared folders are accessible to everyone that’s been invited to your shared space.
- Only the admin can create, rename, move, duplicate, or delete shared folders.
- Only you and the admin can move your own kahoots between folders.
- Only you can move your own kahoots back into a personal folder.
- If you cancel or are removed from a shared space, folders and kahoots therein will be inaccessible.
Folders are not available for kahoots under Favorites or Shared with me, but there is a fix for that! You can duplicate the kahoots. The duplicates will land in My kahoots, where you can can move them into folders.
How to create folders
- Click Create new next to Folders. Type in a name for your new folder, then click Create.
- Your new folder is now created! Click it to open it, or click the three vertical dots to see more options.
How to move or duplicate folders
- Click the three vertical dots to see more options and choose Move or Duplicate. A list of folders will appear where you can choose where you’d like to move or copy your folder.
- You can use the ← above the list to back out of the folder you’re viewing.
Pick a destination folder and click Move here or Duplicate here.