NOTE: Live kahoots can be hosted without an account. Your Reports page only shows reports for sessions you hosted while signed in.
- With an active Kahoot! for family and friends plan, you can click any session on your Reports page to view a detailed web version.
- Your Reports page also has a shared space where you can view reports on shared space kahoots that you and other members hosted.
What’s included in a detailed report?
- Summary - A short paragraph describing the session.
- Final leaderboard - A full leaderboard, showing all players, total scores, and total correct answers.
- Questions - See how many chose each answer. Click a question to expand it for more details.
- Feedback - If players filled out a post-game survey, see how much they liked the experience and if they felt they learned from it.
- Player Progress - Review the top 10 players point-accumulation question-by-question.