We’ve seen from our community of learners and leaders a burning desire to create a single game with different question types in it. You asked - we delivered!
Now, when you create a new kahoot, you no longer have to make your whole game a quiz, jumble, survey, or discussion. Instead, you simply start making a kahoot. In the left-hand question sidebar, you can click “Add question” and choose the type of question you want to add.
- “Quiz” is still “quiz”
- There is a new “True or false” question type
- “Jumble” is now “puzzle”.
- There is a new “slide” type
- “Survey” and “discussion” is now “poll”
- Be on the lookout for more question types in the future!
For more information on these changes, you can check out the following links:
- Create impactful content with our new creator
- Overview of all the updates we made for back-to-school
- New question types and game options