Our services will optimize your experience based on your email notification settings, preferences, and privacy options. If you ever want to adjust these, you can do the following:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the gear in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click “Settings”.
- Make adjustments as needed.
- Click “Save changes” at the bottom-right of the page.
What you can adjust:
Email notification settings
Email notifications are sent from email@example.com. If you’ve opted to receive notifications and aren’t receiving them, you or your IT admin may need to check your email host/server settings and whitelist our notifications email address.
Occasionally by email as well as when signed in to your account, we’ll share special offers or content specific to your personal interests and teaching levels. If you’d like us to do this, opt-in and edit your “Interests” and “Teaching levels”.
You can decide if Kahoot! may send you information, offers, recommendations and updates. These are typically email newsletters with recommended kahoots and information about new product features. You can also decide if Kahoot! may send you relevant information on behalf of other companies, often in the form of recommended kahoots made by our partners. Information such as your email will NEVER be shared with anyone else. You can also opt-out of marketing messages at any time.
If you’ve opted to receive messages from us and aren’t receiving them, you or your IT admin may need to check your email host/server settings and whitelist our email domains.
- @team.kahoot.com - Used for transactional emails such as welcome emails and marketing emails such as newsletters.
- @getkahoot.com - Used for transactional emails such as password reset.
- @kahoot.com - Used by employees of Kahoot!
- @billing.kahoot.com - Used for transactional emails, such as subscription invoices and receipts.