Kahoot! brings people together, so we wanted to make it easier for Kahoot! users to collaborate. That’s why we created Groups - an intuitive place for sharing kahoots with individuals of your choosing. In this article, we’ll detail how to create a group, invite members, and share kahoots. We’ll also answer some frequently asked questions.
Please note: This feature is currently only available for business and teacher accounts.
How to create a group?
- Log in to your Kahoot! account
- Select Groups from the top navigation bar
- Choose Create group
- Enter your group’s name and add a description
- You’re set! You’ve made your first group.
NOTE: As the group creator, you are also the admin.
How to invite people to your group?
- After creating your group, select Members and click Invite
- Invite users by email, name, or Kahoot! username
- You can invite anyone, even people who don’t yet have a Kahoot! account
- Invited members will receive an invitation via email
- Invited members must accept the invitation through the emailed link to view the group
NOTE: The numbers of Groups you can create and members you can invite depends on your Kahoot! subscription.
How to add a Kahoot to your group?
- Click the Shared content tab and select Add content
- You’ll then see a list of your kahoots. Select one, and it’ll be added to your group
- Alternatively, you can add a kahoot from the kahoot’s details page, so long as it’s either a public kahoot or one of your personal kahoots
- Once the Kahoot is added to the group any group member can play the kahoot as a live game or as a challenge