Sharing knowledge, collaborating on content, and organizing material is vital to our community – especially when working from home or with distributed teams. That’s why we’ve launched Groups, which – alongside team spaces – provides the Kahoot! community with a new agile tool for collaboration.
Kahoot! brings people and knowledge together, so we wanted to make it easier for Kahoot! users to share high-quality kahoots amongst each other. That’s why we created Groups.
Groups provide greater flexibility for sharing and collaborating, as any Kahoot! user can set up a group and invite individuals of their choosing – from within their organization or from an external group.
Unlike a team space, where members create one centralized library of content, Groups let Kahoot! users build curated banks of content that are targeted to specific use cases and individuals – saving time and ensuring relevant resources find the right hosts.
- Perfect for collaboration among groups of individuals
- A group owner or admin invites members from any organization, external group, etc.
- Invited members can view, share, and host kahoots shared in the group
- Owners and admins can remove users from their group, but not Kahoot!
- Owners and admins and group members can only view kahoots in groups they are part of
- Group members have the freedom to choose their own Kahoot! subscription