Our new Kahoot!+ Home, Kahoot!+ Family and Kahoot!+ Premier plans will help you with gathering your family together.
Get together to host family trivia nights, get to know your family members with selfie kahoots, and make learning at home fun with our + learning apps package.
Not sure what’s included in each plan? Check out our annual and monthly billed Kahoot+ plans. Below is a breakdown of some key differences between each plan.
Upgrading to Kahoot!+ Home unlocks:
- Organizing your kahoots in folders.
- Viewing basic web-hosted endgame reports.
- Leagues with up to 20 members.
- Adding puzzles for players to test deeper understanding.
- Adding slides between questions for more context.
- Adding polls to gather player feedback.
- Allowing players to gain more points by submitting more than one correct answer with our multi-select feature.
- Our image library with millions of high-quality images.
- Our Image reveal effect to change up gameplay and focus players.
- Quicker replies when you contact our support team.
Would you like to connect your family through a fun game experience with Kahoot!+? Have a look at what upgrading to Kahoot!+ Family unlocks:
- All features included in Kahoot!+ Home
- Access to our Kahoot!+ apps like:
- Kahoot! Learn to read with Poio,
- Kahoot! Numbers,
- Kahoot! Big Numbers
- All features included in Kahoot! Home and Kahoot!+ Family plan.
- Leagues with up to 50 members.
- Advanced poll and quiz question types like:
- Type answer
- Open-ended questions
- Word Cloud
Kahoot! Plus for personal use
Kahoot! Plus for personal use is no longer offered. Existing Kahoot! Plus subscribers will continue to have the benefits offered when they subscribed.