Even if you can’t gather in person, playing Kahoot! with your family and friends is a great way to stay connected, have some fun, and learn something new.
You can now access all of the Kahoot! Learning apps with one subscription!
Kahoot!+ Family and Kahoot!+ Premier gives you access to:
and we plan to add new apps and features to the service continuously.
How to set this up?
- Purchase the Kahoot!+ Family or Kahoot!+ Premier plan here or via the app. (Available billed monthly and annually)
- Install the desired learning Kahoot! App from the App Store on iOS or Google Play on Android.
- Log in with the Kahoot! account that has an active subscription.
- Add up to 6 player profiles in your Kahoot! account. (screenshots here on how to do this)
- Download the other Kahoot!+ apps through your Kahoot! Account or directly through the App Store on iOS or Google Play on Android.
- Download the desired Kahoot+ apps on your children’s devices and log into your account.
- Choose who is playing once you log into the new device.
- You can switch between profiles within the apps to make sure that your child’s progress is stored on the right one.
How do I add a member to my Kahoot! Family account?
When logging in or creating a new account you will be asked to choose who is playing
How many members can I add to my Kahoot! Family account?
With the Kahoot! + Family or Premier subscriptions you can have up to 6 player profiles.
How can I switch to a different account within the games?
Once the game is started you will be able to switch between users playing by clicking Parent Zone in the top left corner. By clicking on it you can switch between the different user-profiles and create new ones.
How can I install the games on my children’s devices?
Install the desired Kahoot!+ apps from the App Store on iOS or Google Play on Android on the device that you want your child to play from. Make sure you install the apps published by Kahoot!, with the Kahoot! Logo in their icons. Log into the Kahoot! An account with an active subscription to open up their access to the learning apps.
In the App Store / Google Play Store it says I have to pay to be able to download the apps.
Be sure to download the Kahoot! versions of the Apps. They are free and can be found here. Just log in with your Family or Premier Kahoot + account to unlock access to the full learning package.
What devices are supported?
iPhone 5s or newer
iPad3 or newer
Android units launched with Android 5 or newer
The apps will not be shown on the App Store or Google Play store for devices that are not supported.