The Bitmoji integration with Kahoot! is now live to all our users!
Have you ever dreamed about being able to use your Bitmoji in a Kahoot! Game? Your wishes have now been granted! Make your kahoots even more interactive and personalized by inviting Bitmoji into your Kahoot! Trivia nights, classroom quizzes, and Study Leagues.
With this new integration, you will be able to:
- import your Bitmoji avatar as your Kahoot! Profile picture
- See yours and other players Bitmojis in reports after a conducted game in the app
- follow your friend’s reactions to the leader board and Podium in live games as well as the league games on the app
- Host Live Games as a “Bitmoji classroom”
How to add Bitmoji as your Kahoot! profile pic:
Bitmoji is a third-party application owned by Snapchat and as such you need to log in with a Snapchat account to use your Bitmoji.
Through the web platform:
1. Log in to your Kahoot! account at kahoot.com.
2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner. Under Settings, go to Profile settings.
3. In the User Information section, click Connect with Bitmoji.
4. Select Connect with Bitmoji and scan the QR code with your phone camera to connect Kahoot! to Bitmoji. 🎉
In the Kahoot! app:
1. Make sure you’re logged in to your Kahoot! account.
2. Tap your profile image in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap the image in order to change it and select Bitmoji. Tap Continue in the dialog informing you of third-party applications.
4. If you have the Bitmoji app on your phone, you’ll be taken to the app and asked for permission to connect to Kahoot!.
5. Tap Connect to confirm, and your Bitmoji will be automatically added to Kahoot!.
How to enable Bitmoji in a live Kahoot! game:
Players will need to have their Bitmoji added to their account through the app or via the web platform in order for it to show during the gameplay.
Choose the kahoot you would like to host and choose Play→ Teach (Present) mode.
A game options screen will pop up in a new tab.
You can now choose to enable Bitmoji underneath the list of Game Options.
How to use Bitmoji in study leagues:
(for students and personal users only):
The Bitmoji of everyone that has joined a League game will be displayed on the game’s lobby screen. They will also be displayed on the podium once the game is finished.
Choose the game you would like to add to your Study League.
Join the game by choosing your nickname and once you are ready to play, click OK, go! Your and your friends’ Bitmojis will be displayed on the lobby screen, scoreboard, and league podium.