So, have you ever had to go do something else in a middle of a Kahoot? If you have this feature will help out A LOT.
What This Feature Can Do:
- Pause a Game To Play Another Day
- Play a Game That Has Been Paused
- Not random people can just join in, students will be given a code
- A Medical emergency during a Kahoot! and want to play another day?
- Kahoot! way too long and need to continue it another day?
- Want to do 10 questions a day?
- Want to do Kahoot! on every break you have?
The Pause/Play Button:
Lets say you are in a middle of a game. There will be a new button like shown below:
Then the teacher pauses the game. The game will give all the students that are in a special and unigue 4-6 digit code. They will write it down to join next game. The paused game gets automatically put in the Paused Games part as shown below:
Then the teacher plays the game that was paused. This pops up:
Then the teacher clicks yes and this pops up on the students devices:
Then the students click their own username then it will ask them this:
Then the students enter the code and SNAP! Their in the game!