Owners, admins and members can display a logo during private or team kahoots. This logo is uploaded by the team owner or an admin. Members can then choose which kahoots to display the logo in.
- Where does branding appear?
- How to upload a logo
- How to change or remove a logo
- How to add branding to a kahoot
Where does branding appear?
Basic branding will show your logo...
- On the lobby screen while players are joining a live game.
- On scoreboards between questions during a live game.
- On the podium at the end of a live game.
If your subscription offers advanced branding, your logo will also show...
- On an animated "presented by" screen that shows before the first question.
- On player devices during live games.
- Throughout self-paced challenges played through the app.
Challenges played through the web browser aren't branded.
How to upload a logo
If you're the team owner or an admin, you can upload a logo to represent your team or organization. A logo must be uploaded before members can add branding to their kahoots. Images must be a JPG or PNG file type, no larger than 5MB. We recommend using a logo with a white background.
- From your account settings menu, choose Team settings.
- In the Branding section, click Add logo.
- Drag and drop or upload an image from your computer, then click Save.
- You're done!
How to change or remove a logo
If needed, you can always hover over the logo to change or remove it.
How to add branding to a kahoot
If the owner or an admin has uploaded a logo, then members can add branding to private or team kahoots.
- Edit a kahoot and click Settings to access the Kahoot summary.
- If it’s visible to only you or your team, select your team name under Branding.
- Click “Done”.
That’s it, now this kahoot is branded!