Your account profile contains your login credentials, as well as various account settings and notification preferences. If you ever need to update or delete your profile, start by navigating to your account menu and clicking "Settings".
How to add an avatar
- Click “Add picture” in the user information section of your profile settings.
- Upload an image from your computer.
Note: PNG, JPEG, or GIF files (RGB mode) only, no larger than 10MB or 3264x3264.
- Zoom and drag your image to crop as desired.
- Click “Save”.
How to remove an avatar
Hover over your avatar and click “remove”.
Usernames can be changed once every twelve months.
How to change username
- Click the pencil button next to your username.
- Type a new username, or click the blue wand button for a suggestion.
- Click “Change username”.
Name and email
How to update your name or email
Type in the desired name or email and click “Save”.
Organization and language
How to update your organization and language
Type in your desired organization name or choose your desired language from the drop-down menu.
Account type and type of workplace
Account type and type of workplace cannot be changed.
How to delete your account
You can delete your account while signed in.
Prompted to choose a plan when you sign in?
Scroll down to find a "free" or "basic" option that will let you continue for free.
If you have a subscription, please cancel it from your billing page before the following.
- Click “delete account”.
- Select a reason you’re deleting your account and click “Delete my account”.
Note: Your public kahoots will not be removed unless you delete them first.