Let's boost creativity, imagination, and engagement with game characters! Players choose and customize how they are presented throughout the game.
The availability of game characters depends on the account type and plan level.
- Characters are available only in the classic Live Game mode.
- The characters and accessories can only be selected from the pre-made options.
- The characters are not reflected in the report after the game.
- Business and higher education users have this option off by default. It has to be enabled in the settings of the game (see below).
- School teachers, social users, and students have this option turned on by default.
Go to settings and enable the Characters feature.
Select the Classic game mode and let players join your game. Players’ characters will be displayed on the host’s screen next to their nicknames.
- The players will be assigned a random character that they can customize by tapping or clicking on the pencil icon in the top right corner of the character window.
Players can select their characters and accessories in the tabs of the character editor. The character is finalized by clicking the Done button.
Once everyone’s joined and had time to select the character, click the Start button in the top right corner. The characters will be displayed throughout the game on the scoreboard and podium.
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.