Combine multiple kahoots into a single learning experience that can be delivered and tracked over an extended time period. It’s really easy to get started and develop your first course.
|You can read more about courses here.|
- Click Create in the top right corner and then select the Course option to start setting up a course from your existing kahoots.
- Follow the steps from the Creator guide.
- Add the kahoots, documents (max. file size: 10MB; format: .pdf), videos (from YouTube or Vimeo), YouTube playlists, or activities from our Math lab (available only to teachers).
- Click the gearwheel icon in the top right corner to adjust the settings. Here you can add description, topic, and language. If you're a teacher (higher ed or school), you can also determine the age range and grades of your target audience.
In the Design section, you can add up to 5 preview images, set a cover image, and choose the Details page theme (available with certain subscriptions).
In the Resources section, you can add documents that you think might be useful in running the course. E.g. Glossary, Students' worksheets, etc. Upload max. 10 PDF files. Max. file size: 10MB. They will be visible and downloadable from your course's page.
In the Visibility section you can decide who can find and view your course.
5. Click Save to finish the course.
|You can find instructions on how to assign, host, and study courses here.|
Logg på hvis du vil legge inn en kommentar.