In Kahoot! Kids app, you can create child profiles that are individual spaces where each young Kahoot!’er can save and track their progress.
The free version of Kahoot! Kids includes one child profile. The ability to create multiple profiles is included in certain plans.
If an additional profile is not included in your current plan and you try to add it, you’ll be redirected to the relevant plan within the app. You can upgrade directly there!
How to create a child profile
- After accessing Kahoot! Kids, tap on the avatar icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the plus icon - Add.
- Provide your age. It must indicate that you’re an adult.
- Provide the child’s age.
- Set a nickname.
- Select the avatar.
How to edit or delete a child profile
- Go to the settings.
- Tap and hold on the child profile’s avatar.
- Tap Edit profile.
- Edit name or age and tap Save.
- Alternatively, select the Delete User option at the bottom of the screen.