Play, learn, and connect together with friends and family in a safe app experience designed to support your kids at their level.
Every kahoot available in Kahoot! Kids has been carefully curated by a team of early childhood learning experts. It is designed to help kids develop new skills such as literacy, numeracy, social-emotional, cognitive, and language learning.
- In the Kahoot! Kids app users can play self-paced quiz games with kid-friendly features like read-aloud technology, questions displayed on-screen as text, and images as answers.
- Open Kahoot! Kids and select your profile (if applicable).
- Swipe through the islands and select Kahoot! Quiz Games.
- Find the quiz you want to play and tap on it. Tap on the "i" icon in the top right corner of its cover to see detailed information and preview the questions.
- Select the mode:
- Rocket Race - after answering correctly to a question you’ll see a rocket flying up into space.
- Classic Mode - there are no animations in-between questions.
Types of quiz games
At the top of the game’s cover, you can see an icon that indicates its complexity. Tap the "i" icon to read more and check the learning subjects.
- Basic Knowledge
Use foundational skills and basic knowledge to answer straightforward questions.
- Multi-step Thinking
Put multiple pieces of information together to figure out the answers.
- Complex Reasoning
Apply conceptual understanding to solve slightly more complex challenges.
Practice letter knowledge, vocabulary, and phonological awareness.
Work with numbers, quantities, shapes, and patterns in context.
Apply reasoning skills and logical thinking to solve problems.
Recognize emotions and ways we can relate to ourselves and others.