You can keep track of challenge results both on your computer and in the mobile app. See the players’ scores, how many correct and incorrect answers they gave and dive into stats question by question.
How to get reports on your computer
- Go to https://kahoot.com and log in to your account.
- Select Reports in the top navigation bar.
- Find the title of the kahoot and the time the challenge was created (a trophy next to the “Date played” denotes a challenge).
- Choose to download to your device or save to Google Drive.
Missing a report?
Contact us and include the following details:
- The account username you were signed in with
- Title of the Kahoot that was hosted
- URL to this kahoot's details page
- When was this particular game played?
- How many players joined?
With those details, we'll search our logs to see if I can find the missing file.
We can only locate missing reports that you were signed in for presenting or assigning. Being signed in is a requirement for reports to be linked to your account.