Learning is the real reward in our Treasure trove game mode. The interactive learning experience provides frequent brain breaks between questions, keeping players excited and wanting more!
Treasure trove mode is free for a limited time. Availability may depend on account type and other prerequisites.
Currently, games played in the Treasure trove mode do not generate reports.
How to host and play
Only quiz and true/false types of questions are supported. If your game includes other question types, they won’t be displayed during the Treasure trove game. After selecting this game mode, you will be informed of how many questions are supported.
The time limit, image reveal, and double points set for questions by the game creator are not applied.
It's not possible to change the theme, music, or add a lobby video. The video, theme, and music selected by the game creator are not applied.
The speed of the flying items is adjusted to the player’s progress. It helps to level the playing field.
Our platform will recommend the time limit based on the number of questions in the kahoot. The recommended time does not take into account the content and the knowledge level of the participants but is a guide to help you choose the optimal game length to keep your students engaged.
The questions will be repeated if a player goes through all of them within the set time.
- Players can go through questions at their own pace and decide when to go to the next question.
- Start a live game.
- Select the Treasure trove game mode.
- Choose the duration.
- Click Start and let players join the game.
- After you start the gameplay, the host’s screen will display each player’s progress in a form of a growing treasure chest and the time limit.
- Players need to answer the required number of questions correctly to collect treasure for their troves. Once they do that, a screen will be displayed where they need to quickly tap the treasure as it flies by in order to collect it.
- Players need to make sure to only collect the jewels and not the worthless items. There are special, rare items that can boost a player’s score. Every kind of jewel and item affects the player’s score differently.