Kahoot! brings people together, so we wanted to make it easier for Kahoot! users to collaborate. That’s why we created Groups - an intuitive place for sharing kahoots with individuals of your choosing. Similar to folders, groups can be created in your own account or in your org.
A few notes:
- Groups are currently available for business and teacher accounts only.
- The number of groups you can create and members you can invite depends on your Kahoot! subscription.
- Once you create a personal group, it’s not currently possible to transfer admin rights to someone else.
How to create a personal group
- Select Groups from the top navigation bar.
Choose Create group.
2.1 If your Group will include members from outside of your Team Space, choose Owned by Me during creation.
- Enter your group’s name (20 characters).
- Enter a description (200 characters, optional).
- Choose Create.
You’re set! You’ve made your first group.