We joined forces with Google Classroom to make Kahoot!’ing even simpler. Kahoot! add-on in Google Classroom allows you to create and post assignments without leaving your virtual class.
- How to install Kahoot! Google Classroom add-on
- How to add an assignment to your class
- How to check reports
How to install Kahoot! Google Classroom add-on
Admins can set up the Kahoot! add-on for schools across their district from the Google Workspace Marketplace. A relevant Google subscription may be required to access Google Classroom add-ons. Here you can find a guide on how to install Google Classroom add-ons.
If you are a teacher and want to use the Kahoot! add-on, please contact your admin.
How to add an assignment to your class
- Sign in to classroom.google.com and click the class.
- Click Announce something to your class at the top of the Stream section or Create in the Classwork section.
- Open the Add-ons menu and select Kahoot!.
- Log in to your Kahoot! account in the pop-up window.
- Find the kahoot you want to assign and click Add.
Can’t find the game you want to assign?
Click on your avatar in the top right corner to change the workspace and look for your game elsewhere.
Want to play a game found on the Discover page?
Add it to your favorites via Kahoot! mobile app or web platform and check the Favorites tab of the add-on.
- Adjust the settings of your assignment and click Create.
- Write instructions on how to join the assignment and hit the Post button.
How to check reports
- Go to the Grades section of the relevant class, or the To review section from the left-side panel.
- Click on the assignment.
- Click on any student to view a full list of players.
- The scores from Kahoot! assignments won’t automatically appear in the Google Classroom gradebook. You will need to add them manually.
- The results in the report are not tied to specific students’ accounts in Google Classroom.
- To be able to verify students’ participation, enable the Player Identifier (available with EDU subscriptions).
Por favor, entrar para comentar.