Looking for the most efficient way to use Kahoot! on your macOS device? Check out our macOS app that will boost your Kahoot!’ing experience.
The Kahoot! macOS app requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Go to the App Store on your macOS device and search for Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes. Alternatively, you can use this link.
- Download the app.
- Open the app and select the workspace you want to access.
- From the left-side panel you can access:
- Home - recent events in your workspace.
- Discover - ready-made games.
- Library - your and your team’s content.
- Create - new content creator.
- Join - someone else’s game.
- To change the current workspace or see basic information about your account click on the name of the current workspace in the bottom left corner.
How do I manage my subscriptions started in the macOS app?
In the Kahoot! macOS app you can purchase mobile Apple App Store subscriptions. You can cancel, pause, change any subscriptions, update billing information, and access past invoices started through Apple App Store under your Apple account.
How can I check what’s included in my current plan?
Click on your workspace’s name in the bottom left corner of the screen and select the What’s included in your plan option.