Color kingdoms Kahoot! game mode will take learning to an even more exciting level! Use your existing kahoots to review or introduce material and quickly develop rapid recall while boosting the competition and collaboration among your players. Play now!
Availability of the Color kingdoms Kahoot! game mode depends on the account type and the subscription level.
How to start Color kingdoms Kahoot! game mode
- The maximum player limit for the Color kingdoms Kahoot! game mode is 200.
- This game mode supports quiz, true/false, type answer, puzzle, and slider types of questions. Other question types will not be asked. Before you start a Color kingdoms Kahoot! game mode, you can review which questions will be included.
- Color kingdoms Kahoot! game mode does not currently generate reports, though a follow-up assignment would be a great way to see what players learned!
- Only 2 teams are possible for now.
- Players are randomly assigned to teams. They cannot be manually assigned or moved.
- Game duration is recommended based on total supported questions. You can adjust the duration up to 10 minutes.
- Questions will repeat if players answer them all before the duration is over.
- Lobby videos, custom themes/music, image-reveal, question time limits, and point settings are not used.
Before starting a Color kingdoms Kahoot! game mode, it’s best to ensure players are able to talk in person or on voice chat with their team to strategize as they play.
- Start a live game.
- Select the Color kingdoms game mode.
- Choose a duration, check/adjust game settings.
- Click Start so players can join.
- Once everyone has joined, click Start again.
Player rules for Color kingdoms
- You and your team must each answer the required number of questions correctly to place a flag on the battlefield.
- Flags must be placed next to a land tile your kingdom currently controls.
- You can surround a zone to claim all tiles inside it. If the opposing kingdom’s rook is inside the zone, your team wins a trophy and a new round begins.
- When time runs out, the team with the most tiles wins a trophy and the team with the most trophies wins the game.