We love talking and collaborating with our community! To make sure this is a fun, friendly and welcoming environment for all, we ask you to follow just a few simple rules:
- Use kind words and actions - Be awesome to each other and talk respectfully about each other.
- Be positive - We’re rooting for the positive. Opinions will differ, and we salute diversity. Meet discussions and ideas with curiosity and positivity.
- Be respectful to yourself and others - Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Help others and be a friend - We encourage you to share ideas and comments that can help others.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself - No kickin' in this forum.
- It’s an ad-free zone :) - Avoid using the forum to market or promote your services.
We’re looking forward to seeing all your great ideas, suggestions and discussions. Unfortunately, anyone under 16 (or under 13 in the U.S.) can’t participate in our forums, though you are able to read comments/posts. If you are a minor and need help, please ask an adult to submit a request to our Support Team.
These rules are based on our Terms and Conditions.