Wondering how Kahoot!’ing is going in your workspace? The usage report gives insight into Kahoot! usage among shared workspace members.
The availability of the usage report depends on your plan.
The usage report can be accessed only by the owner of the shared workspace.
How to access the usage report
- Log in to your account and access the shared workspace.
- Click the avatar icon in the top right corner.
- Select the Usage report option.
How to navigate the usage report
- Choose the period of usage data you want to access.
- Choose the type of usage data you want to access.
- All user activity shows the workspace members' usage within your shared workspace and their private workspaces.
- Organization activity shows the workspace members' usage only within your shared workspace.
3. Scroll down. The displayed data will include:
- The number of live kahoots and player-paced assignments that occurred in the selected period.
- The number of users who hosted and created kahoots as well as how many kahoots were created in total.
- The list of 10 members of the shared workspace who hosted the most kahoots.