Kahoot! Kids is a playground of learning where young children can play carefully curated games adjusted to their age and skills.
Age range: 3-12
- How to get Kahoot! Kids
- How to join live games and assignments
- How to access Kahoot! Kids settings
- DragonBox and Poio apps
The free version of Kahoot! Kids includes one child profile and one challenge a day that consists of three quizzes.
The premium version of Kahoot! Kids is included in the Kahoot! Kids plan as well as certain personal, EDU, and teacher plans. Upgrade via our mobile app or check the relevant pricing page:
How to get Kahoot! Kids
Kahoot! Kids stand-alone app
Kahoot! Kids stand-alone app is available on iOS and Android devices.
- Go to the app store on your mobile device and search for Kahoot! Kids. Alternatively, tap the link:
- Download and launch the app.
Kahoot! Kids within Kahoot! App
If you have a business account, you need to create a personal account to access Kahoot! Kids.
- Open the Kahoot! app and login or sign up.
- Tap on the avatar icon in the top left corner of the screen to open your profile.
- On the top of the screen, you’ll see the existing profiles. Tap on the Child profile or one of the previously created child profiles to open a child profile's space in Kahoot! app.
💡 Here our younger users can create their own kahoots, discover child-friendly ready-made quizzes, and join games.
- Go to the Home tab.
- Tab on the icon in the top right corner to open Kahoot! Kids.
How to join live games and assignments
- Open Kahoot! Kids and select your profile.
- Tap the play icon under Kahoot! Quiz games option.
- Tap the JOIN button in the top right corner.
- Insert the PIN or scan the QR code. Read more about joining games.
How to access Kahoot! Kids settings
- Open the Kahoot! Kids app.
- Tap on the Parents icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Provide your age. It must indicate that you’re an adult.
- To edit or delete a child profile tap and hold on its avatar in the settings section.
- Tap Edit profile.
- To edit the daily screen time (available with certain plans), music, and sound effects switch to the Quiz Games tab.
DragonBox and Poio apps
After accessing the Kahoot! Kids app and selecting a profile, you’ll be able to swipe through various islands. Each island will take you to a different app where you can have fun and master different skills.
- If you have the DragonBox or Poio app downloaded on your device and it's included in your plan, you’ll see the play icon below its island. Once you tap it, you’ll be redirected to the relevant app.
- If you don’t have the DragonBox or Poio app downloaded on your device but it's included in your plan, you’ll see the download icon below its island. Once you tap it, you’ll be asked for your age (it must indicate you’re an adult) and then taken to the app store to download it.
- If the app is not included in your plan, you’ll see a lock icon below its island.
- When accessing the DragonBox or Poio apps for the first time, you have to use the same username as in Kahoot! Kids app to log in. This will allow you to use the subscription and profiles tied to Kahoot! Kids app.