Kahoot! Kids playlists let you get involved in your kids’ learning adventure. Share the inspiration and watch how learning becomes a fun habit.
☝️ Currently, the Kahoot! Kids playlists are available on iOS devices.
- Open Kahoot! Kids.
- Enter the Parents section via the button in the top left corner.
- Provide your age. It must indicate that you’re an adult.
- Tap Your kids at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the profile and tap Playlists in the Library section.
- Tap the plus icon at the top of the list.
- Search for quizzes or select one of the options displayed below the search bar. You can search based on a topic, title, complexity level and skills.
- Select the quizzes you wish to include in your playlist and tap Add quizzes.
- Here you can edit the cover and title of your playlist as well as review the quizzes. Tap Save in the top right corner of the screen once you’re done.
☝️You have to be logged in to save a playlist to be available from multiple devices.
- Tap Share at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the profiles with which you want to share the playlist and tap Share.
Done! Now, when your kids access their profiles they’ll receive a notification about new playlists shared with them.
They can also access the playlists shared with them via the home screen of their profile.