Kahoot! Pop-Pop Multiplications game strengthens your multiplication skills and makes learning math awesome. It does not require any prior knowledge of multiplication. Create and interact with the arrangement of objects by creating arrays. This allows you to gradually master the times table and apply your skills to new problems and scenarios.
Age range: 8+
Scope: Learning the multiplication table up to 12
Read more: How to host Kahoot! Pop-Pop Multiplications
The host's screen will display a chest and the score.
- By completing the levels, players earn coins and gems. They are able to send them to the treasure chest every 3 levels.
- Each coin and gem has a specific value that depends on the number of players and type of gem.
- As more students complete the levels, the chances for players to collect more valuable gems increase.
- At 3 mins, 7 mins, and 10 mins (just before the end), the game will be paused for the students to see their chest grow as the score goes up.
- The chest has 10 evolutions in total. It is okay for students to not complete all 10 levels at the end of the session. They can use this opportunity to play it again and improve on their weaker areas.
The end of the game
- The host can end the game before the 10-minute mark by clicking on the End now button.
- After the host clicks the End now button or at the 10-minute mark, all students will have the chance to send their gems to the chest to see it grow.
- Once the last chest is opened, the host's screen will display the score along with the total number of multiplication facts and levels completed.
- The host can replay the same playlist or come back to the START PAGE to choose another playlist.
Students to solve multiplication puzzles need to:
- Press a character or item button at the bottom of the screen.
- Create the characters or put items on the characters in the playzone at the center of the screen. Tap and drag in order to arrange the objects.
- The arrangement of characters and items needs to match the objective of the level displayed at the top of the screen.
- After 3 levels are completed in a row, students send their coins & gems to the chest.
☝️ Students will have different levels and progressions depending on the speed of completion for each level.
☝️ Plain character - make sure to follow the same color and shape as the model character to complete the task.
☝️ Dotted character with items - follow the same color and shape as the model character that carries the item. Item cards must be dragged on top of normal characters.
☝️ If you put two different items on a character, it will remove the value for each independent item.
|Name & Description
|Character (Jojo): The different characters present on the cards in the playzone of the student’s device.
|Playzone: The tiled map where the students can place characters and items.
|Items: Different items and accessories that can be placed only on characters.
|Objective: The number of characters or items to be reached to complete the level.
|Character and item cards: The characters and items a player can use to finish the level.
|Reset button: A button the player can press to reset the entire level.