Kahoot!’s mobile apps offer easy-access anywhere to fun learning games and your account.
iOS, Android and chromebook devices
We have an app available on Apple and Android mobile devices that lets you join hosted games, as well as play Kahoot! on your own or through challenges with friends.
We do not support customized distributions or root/jailbreak versions.
Chromebooks that support Android apps can use our app.
You can use our iOS and Android apps without an account. But an account gives you access to some great additional features.
With no account, you can:
- Browse and search through all public kahoot
- Join a live kahoot
- Review and prepare for tests with study modes such as flashcards, practice and test yourself
- Participate and play self-paced challenges created by others
- Host live games (quizzes only) and screen mirror via Apple AirPlay or Google Chromecast
- Access reports on live games and challenges hosted through your device
While signed in to your account, you can also:
- Create self-paced challenges*
- Share challenges via text, email, Twitter, Facebook, Remind, and Google Classroom*
- Create, share, and play your own Kahoot! Games*
- Access your favorites and private kahoots shared with your account*
- Access reports on live games (quizzes only) and challenges hosted through your account
If our apps are not compatible with your device, you might be able to create a custom shortcut on your home screen. "How" to do this depends on your device. But here are URLs you can save as shortcuts or bookmarks:
- To join a kahoot: https://kahoot.it/
- To create, search and host: https://create.kahoot.it/