Game reports from multiple game sessions can be merged into one. This feature allows to track player progress across several kahoots.
- Available only with subscription levels that offer this feature
- The player identifier needs to be enabled or identical nicknames have to be used.
How to combine
- Select two or more games on the Reports page.
- Click “Combine” in the bottom right of your screen.
- Choose how the progress should be tracked
- Enter a title for the combined report.
- Locate the combined report in the Combined reports list.
Combined report features
Combined reports are similar to non-combined advanced reports, but with some key differences.
Combined report titles
Below the title of a combined report are the titles of the reports that were combined.
Questions are grouped based on the report they originate from. The order reports are grouped is based on the order reports were selected.