Once you or your team have hosted multiple games with player identifier on, you’ll be able to combine reports into one and track player performance across multiple games.
- Only games where the player identifier feature was enabled can be combined.
How to combine
- Select two or more games on the Reports page.
- Click “Combine” in the bottom right of your screen.
- Enter title for combined report.
- Locate the combined report in the Combined reports list.
Combined report features
Combined reports are similar to non-combined advanced reports, but with some key differences.
Combined report titles
Below the title of a combined report are the titles of the reports that were combined.
Questions are grouped based on the report they originate from. The order reports are grouped is based on the order reports were selected when selecting reports to combine.