Kahoot! Multiplication Puzzles offers an innovative way for learners to explore new topics and expand their skills through strategic thinking. Similar to traditional kahoots, the Kahoot! Multiplication Puzzles allows teachers to host on a big screen and students to join with a unique pin code.
Its strength lies in the fact that it does not use a quiz system to transfer knowledge but adapts specific and unique interaction-based gameplay on multiplication.
Click the icon below to access Kahoot! Multiplication Puzzles
Core principles of this game:
- Engages students with multiplication puzzles to spark strategic thinking.
- Sparks curiosity and offers a wide variety of levels.
- The learning path is adapted to each student’s individual needs.
- Built-in differentiation allows everyone to work individually.
- Encourages collaboration, where all players work together to obtain a reward at the end of the game.
Age range: 8+
Scope: Learning the multiplication table up to 10
Player limit: 40
Join via: dragonbox.it.
Kahoot! Multiplication Puzzles does not require any prior knowledge of multiplication. The gameplay focuses on building a strong foundation on the concept of multiplication through creating and interacting with the arrangement of objects. This allows students to gradually master the times table and apply their skills to new problems and scenarios.