Click the icon below to access Kahoot! Multiplication Puzzle
On the main page of the Kahoot! Multiplication Puzzle, you will see all the available playlists. A playlist is a sequence of levels that students can practice during a ten-minute session (maximum duration).
Currently, players need to use dragonbox.it to join the game.
The page kahoot.it can’t be used to access the game.
|The maximum number of players is 40.|
Select a playlist at the start page
The playlists are based on a specific multiplication topic:
- Mixed multiplication facts: a mix of different multiplication facts adjusted according to the level of the students.
- Multiplied by: sequences based on a single fact to practice specifically for a chosen times table.
- Dual multiplication facts: sequences with a combination of two times tables that are connected to each other.
Host a game with game pin
After choosing your playlist and selecting the duration (limited to 10 minutes), you will enter the HOST page with an automatically generated game pin.
- Ask your students to go to https://dragonbox.it
- Students need to enter the game pin and a nickname to join the game.
- When you see all your students in the lobby, you can click Start.
Read the tutorial with your students or skip it to begin.
- During the session, students can still join the game through dragonbox.it and the game pin displayed at the bottom of the screen.