Click the icon below to access Kahoot! Multiplication Puzzles
Currently, players need to use dragonbox.it to join the game.
The page kahoot.it can’t be used to access the game.
On the host's screen, you will see a chest and the score.
- By completing the levels, students earn gems and are able to send them to the treasure chest from every 3 levels.
- Each gem has a specific value that depends on the number of players and type of gem.
- The more students complete the levels, the more chances they have to get more valuable gems.
- At 3 mins, 7 mins, and 10 mins (just before the end), the game will be paused for the students to see their chest grow as the scores go up.
- The chest will evolve 10 times in total. It is okay for students to not reach all 10 levels at the end of the session. They can use this opportunity to play it again and improve on their weaker areas.
Ending the game
- You can end the game before the selected duration by clicking on the End button in the bottom right corner.
When clicking on the End button or at the selected duration, all students will have the chance to send their gems to the chest to see the chest grow. The chest will grow one last time after the students send their gems to it at the end of the game.
- Once the last chest is opened, the score along with the total number of multiplication facts and levels completed will be shown.
- You can replay the same playlist or come back to the START PAGE to choose another playlist.
Students have to solve multiplication puzzles by:
- Selecting a character or item card on the bottom of the screen.
- Creating the characters OR putting items on the character at the center of their screen. Students need to tap and hold in order to arrange the objects.
- The goal is achieved when all the numbers on the screen are arranged in the right order.
Facts about the goals
Back and reset
- The students can use the Back button or Reset button on the left if they need to.
- After 20 seconds on a level without finding the correct answer, a light bulb will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Students can use it to get the answer.
- If the students use the light bulb, the same level will reappear in 2 levels.
- After 3 levels are completed in a row, students will have to solve a simple QUIZ.
- When the QUIZ is solved, they can send the collected gems to the main screen with the chest. They will proceed this way throughout the session.
- Students will have different levels and progressions depending on how fast they complete each level.