You can choose to study a kahoot on your own or play it with others.
- Open the game you are interested in playing. We recommend searching through our Discover section to find something interesting.
- Tap Start to see all the options,
- Tap Single player to play with virtual opponents,
- Tap Assignment to start it as a self-paced assignment,
- You can also choose one of the options displayed below: Live game, FaceTime, Flashcards, Practice, or Test yourself.
In the mobile app, progress is always saved and can be resumed through the Active section on the Home screen. Players do not need to be logged in to have their progress saved, they just need to use the same app on the same device to resume the assignment.