- Open the Kahoot! app and sign in to your account.
- Find and select the Kahoot you want to assign to others.
- Tap the Start button in the bottom-right of the screen.
- Choose Assignment.
- Tap on the pencil button to adjust how long from now the assignment ends.
- Tap on Options if you would like to randomize answer order, hide player position.
- Press create and share your PIN or link with others. You can also select Google Classroom, Remind, as well as other social media channels.
Select plan can also enable Player identifier (collect emails to identify and track players) and Personalized learning (Players can practice further based on their performance).
The number of players that can join depends on your account type and subscription level. You can check that here.
To plan an assignment, players need to install the Kahoot! app on their iOS or Android devices, or play it in their web browser at https://kahoot.it. They can join using the link or PIN.
For instructions on how to assign kahoot via a web platform, go here.
How to share an assignment in the mobile app
After you’ve created an assignment, you’ll see a PIN and other options to share.
Tap the PIN to copy it to your clipboard. You can share it wherever you’d like, even write it on a whiteboard!
Tap the “Share link” button. This will open your device’s sharing menu. In most cases you can share via text, email, Twitter, and Facebook. Google Classroom, Remind, or other media outlets installed and integrated on your device may also be available on this menu
Need to share a PIN for an existing assignment?
Open the assignment from the "Assigned kahoots in progress" area of your home screen, then tap the "Share PIN" button.