Full access to the Kahoot! DragonBox and Poio learning apps can be purchased in two ways:
As Kahoot! subscription
Mobile Kahoot! subscription
Read more about managing this subscription here.
- You can select either monthly or annual billing.
- You can start with a 7-day free trial.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Web Kahoot! subscription
If you purchased a Kahoot! subscription via a web platform, you can find all the relevant information about managing your subscription here.
You can check if your subscription includes Learning Apps on the relevant pricing page. Look for the "Learning apps" section.
Learning apps are included with:
- Kahoot!+ Family plan
- Kahoot!+ Premier plan
- Kahoot!+ Max
- Kahoot! Premium+ for K-12 teachers
- Kahoot! Premium+ for Higher Education
- Kahoot! EDU for Higher Education
- Kahoot! EDU for schools and districts
- Kahoot!+ Explorer plan (only mobile)
As one-time purchase
When you select this option within the mobile app, you are acquiring access to the specific app at hand.
All billing matters for Kahoot! DragonBox or Poio subscriptions purchased through Apple or Google are handled by those companies and are subject to their payment policies.
Through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store you can cancel, pause, or change any subscriptions started through those services under your Apple or Google account. You can also update billing information and access past invoices.
Apple App Store
Google Play Store