Do you need to quickly create a lot of kahoots? Are you running out of time but don’t want to give up on Kahoot!’ing? We’ve got you. With the AI-powered Question generator functionality, you can create games by just describing what you need. Leave the rest to the AI.
Please note that you as the author of a kahoot utilizing AI-Question generator remain responsible for the accuracy and suitability of the content contained therein, as well as its compliance with Kahoot!’s terms and policies located in our Trust Center, including our Editorial Guidelines and Acceptable Use Policy.
- Open the kahoot creator.
- Select the Question generator option from the popup window.
Alternatively, click Add question on the left-side panel and go to the Question generator tab.
- Describe the topic of the kahoot. Keep it short and simple, for example, “Books by Shakespeare” or “History of football”.
💡 Kahoot! AI Question generator supports the following question types: Quiz, True/False, Slider, and Type answer. You can read more about our question types: Question types.
💡 The main language of the Question generator is English. Nevertheless, you can use it in other languages as well. The OpenAI models are optimized for use in English, but many of them are robust enough to generate good results for a variety of languages.
💡 The character limit for the prompt is 30.
- Click Continue and wait a moment. You’ll see a loading bar indicating the progress.
- Go through the questions and click the Add button to insert a question into your kahoot.
- Edit or change the description in the top search bar and click Refresh to generate new questions.
- Click anywhere outside of the Question generator to access the kahoot creator. Here you can continue to edit your kahoot (you can edit the generated questions, add media to them, and create more questions).
- Save your game.
Done! 🎉 You’ve just partnered up with AI to make learning awesome.