The donation button on a Verified profile page links to the creator’s third-party donation page from one of the following sites:
- PayPal Donations
You can only add the donation page from one of the 4 providers listed above.
Who can have a donation button?
Verified educators on the Premium+ plan can set up a donation button.
Currently, this functionality is not available for business users or partners.
Donations are made directly to the content creator and 100% of proceeds go directly to the creator. Kahoot! is not responsible for any payments made and no part of the donation goes to Kahoot!. Donations are made on the users' own responsibility, and Kahoot! is not responsible for donations that are incorrect, refunds, etc. Donations shall be made in good faith.
How to set up a donation page
- Log into your Kahoot! account.
- On the homepage on the left-hand side, click Add content.
- Scroll down and on the left-hand side and click Add donation.
- Choose one of the four providers that should process your donations and click Add.
You must create an account and set up a donation page with the provider of your choice before setting up a donation button on your Kahoot! profile.
5. Scroll down on the left-hand side and enter the URL of your donation page from the provider you chose. For example, if you chose PayPal, you would enter your PayPal Donations account URL link.
Learn more about how to set up a donation page below:
6. Make sure to click Save at the top right of the screen.
7. Once you add the link and click Save, you can preview what the page looks like by clicking View. The Donate button will appear next to the Follow button on the Verified profile.